Friday, June 26, 2009

A tribute to the "King of Pop"

OMG, it's Michael Jackson's ghost!

RUUUUNNNN!!!
* picture from Guzer.com

Hello, Michael.

I was startled when I heard the news this morning. My mom is a fan of yours and she has stayed tuned to CNN since she saw the news. I know she's saddened by your demise. And I know millions of other people are also devastated.

I believe you have touched the lives of your friends and your fans one way or another, and it's rather weird that I somehow feel for them. Honestly, I never was a fan of yours. Still, I think you have sung some of the best songs ever written. You were indisputably the best dancer who has ever lived.

If ever the same sudden death befalls my favorite celebrities *knock on wood* I will also be depressed.

I just think it was such a waste 'coz you were pretty cute back when you were still natural. And then you quickly became a hideous creep and walking corpse. It baffled me how those girls were so wildly attracted to you when you are a real-life nightmare.

How the fucking hell do you do it??? Do you cast some kind of voodoo spell or something?

Never mind. Rest in peace. Don't ever come back to haunt us, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me